Friday, April 8, 2011

The Quest pt 2


So I have come to my final decision on which concert I am going to go to. Even though the concert is sold out (and 3 ½ hours away), I guarantee I can still get in. There is always some pissed off parent frantically trying to get their money back because they grounded their child. I am hoping this is the case. If not, maybe not everyone with tickets will show up and I can still get in before Asking Alexandria goes on stage. Then I will have a nice calm 3 hour drive home to take it all in.
I will be seeing Asking Alexandria, Emmure, Miss May I, Evergreen Terrace, and Lower Than Atlantis. I haven’t seen Asking Alexandria live yet. I am excited! Even though people make fun, I feel quite brutal AND happy whilst listening. I expect the brutality to be heightened because of the liveness. Miss May I, I have seen last year with The Devil Wears Prada and put on a slammin’ show.  Evergreen Terrace I believe I saw about 10-ish years ago (if it is the same band I am thinking of). I have heard of Lower Than Atlantis but have no idea. I am downloading some now. Emmure is going to be pretty brutal. So all in all, a pretty epic metal weekend coming up. What better way to celebrate tax season?

No comments:

Post a Comment